Did Mother’s Day (Sunday May 10, 2020) sneak up on you among the COV-ID chaos?
Here are some ways that you can celebrate the mother’s in your family this year:
Social Distanced gifts and Non-Social Distanced Gifts-
Depending on how much you usually do, you can pick one for the day, or you can stagger them throughout the week!
If you are not able to see your mom, make sure to give her a call on Mother’s Day.
- Make your mom breakfast
- Send her flowers
- Give her a Spa Gift Card
- Send her a fruit basket (Edible Arrangements)
- Order her a box of cookies (Christie’s Cookies, Tiff’s Treats)
- Bake her a dessert
- Gift her a photo book of some of your favorite memories together (Shutterfly)
- Make her a gift basket of her favorite things (candles, chocolates, coffee, gift cards, lotion, jewelry)
- If you can’t see her on Sunday, set a date on the calendar and schedule some of her favorite things to do that day with her (restaurant, coffee shop, stores, park, movie theater, or even just a visit home).
- Ipsy subscription- Does your mom love trying new makeup? Gift her Ipsy!
- FabFitFun Subscription- Does she love trying new health and beauty items?
- Rokcsbox Subscription- Is she always trying on new jewelry?
- Whatever it is you decide, make sure she feels loved and appreciated! <3
Even if the gifts are late, she will think that they are worth the wait.
If you did something else for Mother’s day, share in the comments below to help others out!
This post contains affiliate links. Read full disclosure here.